Camden Outdoor Access Control Keypad,Battery Operated with Wireless Transmitter
- Product Information
The CM-120TX is an access control keypad with a battery operated wireless transmitter that can be used with virtually any indoor or outdoor application that involves controlling electrically locked doors (electric locks, magnetic locks or electric strikes) is needed as well as the activation or deactivation of equipment & machinery. This model is capable of either 1 or 2 channel transmitting and is compatible with the CM-RX-91 (1 relay) or CM-RX-92 (2 relay) receivers. When operating in split mode, user codes from 2-500 will transmit on the first RF channel and users from 501-999 will transmit on the second.
**Lithium batteries are recommended for use in temperatures of 0 degrees and below.
Camden CM-120TX Outdoor Access Control Keypad, Battery Operated with Wireless Transmitter Features:
- Backlit, weatherproof & vandal resistant metal keypad
- Temperature Range -40 C to +50 C (-40 F to +122 F)
- 3 LED’s + Piezo Buzzer
- Flush mount single gang stainless steel faceplate
- Door contact input for anti-tailgating & door open alarm
- Option for plug-in TX-99 wireless transmitter, 2 channel
- Dimensions 4 1/2” x 2 3/4" x 3/4"
- Request-to-Exit Input
- Battery life of 90 000 operations based on a 4 digit user code
- Global lock-out feature
- 0.3 second response time
- Compatible with Lazerpoint RF ™ CM-RX-91 (1 relay) and CM-RX-92 (2 Relay) wireless receivers