Econet BullDog Zwave Motorized Controller For Water Shut Off Valves
- Product Information
Water leaks and water damage is devestating and costly. The Econet BullDog EVC200 lets you turn your existing water valve in to a ZWave smart water valve. Designed to work with a newly installed or existing water shut off valves, the EVC200 simply attaches to a 1/4 turn standard valve using the included mounting hardware.
Once installed it can be paired with an automation hub and/or Zwave water sensors for manual and automatic control.
The Bulldog motorized valve controller is a high torque motorized Zwave device supporting 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inch ball valves. It offers much higher torque than many competing motorized valves.
This BullDog water valve controller is ZWave Plus certified to allow compatibility with most ZWave and ZWave Plus certified automation controllers such as Vera, SmartThings, Zipatile, Hometroller, Alarm.com etc. allowing for powerful automation that can shut off the water when you arm your alarm to Away Mode or in case of a water leak.
The ingenious design means you can add ZWave control to an existing valve, or have your plumber put in a standard valve and you can add ZWave control anytime. Plus, if you move you can take it with you!
NOTE: You will require a ZWave primary controller or hub to operate the valve or to pair it with Zwave water sensors.
Econet EVC200 ZWave Motorized Controller Features:
- ZWave Plus certified, works with Zwave
- Works with SmartThings, Vera, Hometroller, Alarm.com and most hubs
- Attaches to 1/4 turn ball valve using included mounting hardware
- Supports 1/2", 3/4", 1”, 1.25” and 1.5” valve sizes (does not include valve)
- Includes open/close toggle button
- Close/Open Time of 18 seconds
- Requires 12VDC/1amp power supply
- Green LED indicator
- High Torque Geared Valve Motor w/ male 5pin PS2 connector (cable 38"/980mm) ~ 11lbf (~15Nm)