INSTEON DIN Rail Dimmer Module
- Product Information
The Insteon DIN Rail Dimmer clips on to 35mm DIN rails for control of dimmable loads including incandescent lighting and some low voltage halogen or resistive loads that can be safely dimmed.
The Din Rail module has a local control button as well as 'sense' connections to allow it to be triggered by an external switch, and features.
NOTE: These are designed to be installed by a professional and certified electrician and the installer must be sure to adhere to all pertinent electrical codes, local bylaws and safety requirements which may or may not require additional enclosures and/or site certifications.
- Clips on to 35mm DIN rails (top hat EN50022, Type O or Type O
- Powerline and RF support
- Can be a member of up to 400 links/scenes
- Can operate as a controller or responder
- Sense connection to allow control by a manual external switch
- Built-in status LED
- Built-in manual control switch
- Supports 1 X10 address to be used as an X10 responder
- Minimum Load 5W
- Maximum Load 300W @ 120 or 240VAC
- REQUIRES NEUTRAL WIRE & PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
- cETL approved
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty