INSTEON DIN Rail On/Off Module
- Product Information
The Insteon DIN Rail On/Off module clips on to 35mm DIN rails for control of loads that cannot be dimmed or do not require dimming.
The Din Rail module has a local control button as well as 'sense' connections to allow it to be triggered by an external switch, and features.
NOTE: These are designed to be installed by a professional and certified electrician and the installer must be sure to adhere to all pertinent electrical codes, local bylaws and safety requirements which may or may not require additional enclosures and/or site certifications.
- Clips on to 35mm DIN rails (top hat EN50022, Type O or Type O
- Dual Band - Powerline and RF support
- Can be a member of up to 400 links/scenes
- Can operate as a controller or responder
- Sense connection to allow control by a manual external switch
- Built-in status LED
- Built-in manual control switch
- Supports 1 X10 address to be used as an X10 responder
- Maximum Load 15A or 3600W/240VAC resistive or 700W/240VAC inductive/capacitive or 2000W/240VAC bulbs/low voltage halogen
- REQUIRES NEUTRAL WIRE & PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
- cETL approved
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty