BRK 120V Wired Smoke Alarm, 10 Year Battery, LED Strobe for Hearing Impaired
- Product Information
The BRK 7020BLSA is a combination smoke alarm with built in 177 Candela LED strobe. The LED strobe is maintenance free and designed as a visual indicator for the hearing impaired. The 7020BLSA features a 10 year sealed lithium backup battery so you don't have to worry about replacing batteries for the life of the unit. The slim and compact design makes it half the size of older Xenon based smoke/strobe alarms.
The smoke alarm comes with a quick connect plug with pigtails and it can be interconnected with up to 18 BRK and First Alert units with smoke, heat, CO alarms and relays. Maximum of 12 smoke alarms may be interconnected.
The 7020BSLA is designed to mount on any standard electrical junction box up to 4 inches.
This is an improved version of the 7010BLSA that uses LED (instead of Xenon bulb), is half the height, and now includes a 10 year lithium battery.
BRK 7020BSLA Smoke Alarm Features:
- Photoelectric smoke detector
- 177 Candela LED strobe
- Half the size of older Xenon units
- 120VAC hardwired
- 10 year sealed lithium back up battery
- Test/Silence button
- Audio alarm sound level of 85dB at 10 feet
- Can be interconnected with other BRK smoke/CO detectors. Up to 18 units with smoke, heat, CO alarms and relays (Max 12 smoke alarms)
- Additional 7020BLSA will synchronise the strobe & sounder
- Temperature Range: 4°C 40°C to 38°C (100°F)
- Dimensions: 5.2” diameter, 2.3” height