Intermatic Astronomic In-Wall Timer DST 120V White
- Product Information
The Intermatic EJ600 is Intermatic's newest in-wall timer and replaces a standard wall switch to provide timed on/off events based on a schedule or sunrise/sunset times. It's programmed with the new DST times for USA and Canada and has a built-in astronomical clock so that sunrise and sunset change with the seasons automatically so you can set it and forget it.
The EJ600 supports most loads including regular incandescent lights, fluorescent and compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs and ballasts, fans, appliances, motors, etc within its specified ratings (see below).
The EJ600 can be used in single pole (one switch) and 3 way (2 switch) applications, has an LCD readout for time and ease of programming. It also supports manual override and has a battery back-up so programming isn't lost during power failures.
The Random feature option is great for security and ensures the house has a more natural lived in look rather than a strict timer controlled look.
Intermatic EJ600 Programmable Timer Features:
- Replaces standard wall switch, fits Decora plates
- Digital clock display
- Easy programming
- Pre-programmed with new daylight savings time (DST)
- Astronomical clock for sunrise/sunset settings that automatically change with the seasons
- Supports 14 on/off settings per week
- Can be used for 24 hour or 7-day control
- Battery backup of programming and time
- Manual override feature
- Supports resistive loads: 12A, 120VAC
- Supports Tungsten loads: 15A 120VAC
- Supports Ballasts: 500VA
- Supports Motors: 1/4HP 120VAC or 2HP 240VAC
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED
- CSA approved
- 1 year warranty
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought