EyezOn Envisalink EVL-4 Internet Module for DSC Powerseries and Honeywell
- Product Information
- Related Files
The EVL-4 also enables Internet based professional monitoring using the Eyezon Envisalarms professional monitoring service (fee based).
The Envisalink EVL4 simply connects to your alarm system's keypad bus, and then plugs in to your Internet enabled network switch or router.
The EVL4 replaces the EVL3 and EVL2DS modules.
There are no set-up or monthly fees, saving hundreds or thousands over years of use, and installation does not require any complicated port forwarding or fancy networking set-up.
The Envisalink is a perfect addition to your system whether it is professionally monitored or not as it does not interfere with the monitoring of the panel and allows the alarm owner to monitor and control the system from anywhere in the world through an Internet connected device.
No alarm programming is required for DSC systems which means you don't even need the installer code. You can add the EVL-4 whether the panel is monitored or not, even if you are locked out of the DSC panel programming.
For Honeywell systems, the installer code and some programming is required (see here).
The Envisalink is secure, as users must enter their PIN code to disarm the system and communications are encrypted. Access and email/SMS alerts are sent via the free Eyez-On cloud portal.
Expand the system by adding a WIFI Thermostat or Foscam WIFI camera. Compatible with:
CT50-WIFI (Same as STAT50 on the Eyezon site)
In addition to the free service, Eyezon also offers two premium services. Envsalerts Plus, that adds additional functions such as zone naming, faster response time. EnvisAlarms is their own Internet based professional monitoring solution.
- EVL-4 Compared to EVL-3
- 100MBit Ethernet vs 10MBit connection
- Support for larger systems (Eg. Vista 128p, 250p)
EyezOn EVL4 Features:
- Enables Internet remote control, status monitoring, email alerts and SMS alerts
- Alerts include alarm, arm, disarm, trouble conditions
- Arm, Disarm, Check system and zone status, bypass zones, trigger PGM output remotely
- Works with iOs, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone devices and even a PC browser.
- Connects to the alarm panel's keypad connection using standard 4 conductor wire
- Connects to your Internet router using standard network patch cable (not included)
- ZERO alarm system programming required for DSC systems. Installer code and some programming required for Honeywell systems.
- No set-up or monthly fees - Free Cloud Service
- Supports e-mail and text alerts to one or multiple contacts
- Line-cut monitoring can notify if system does not 'check-in'
- Compatible with PC1616/PC1832/PC1864 wired Powerseries alarm systems as well as older model Powerseries PC1555, PC1555MX, 1575, 5010, 5020, 832, 864
- Compatible with Honeywell Vista 10P, 15P, and 20P, 21iP, 128P,250P
- Not compatible with DSC PC1550 Classic or older, Alexor, Impassa, 9047
- Connects via keypad bus
- No port forwarding or router set-up required
- Works with dynamic or static IP
- Always on Internet connection required at alarm installation premises
- Approximate dimensions: 4.3cm x 10.9cm
- 1 year warranty
- EVL-4 Internet board
- Approx 3 inch 4 conductor connecting cable
- Plastic stand-offs
- Two way mounting tape
PC1555 / PC1555 MX
Tested and working with the following panels:
PC1864 Vista 10P
This new model replaces EVL-2DS and EVL-3
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought