FloodStop V4 Auto Water Shut-Off 1/4" for Water Filter / Icemaker
- Product Information
Floodstop automatic shut-off valves are designed to not only provide an alert in case of a water leak, but to actually turn off the water supply automatically, potentially saving thousands of dollars in damage. This model is for 3/4" pipes and installs using a compression connection.
Water heaters are under constant pressure and rust from the inside out so you don't know there's a problem until it's too late. And when they go, they release a huge amount of water very quickly and often the leak goes undetected for some time as they tend to be installed in remote areas.
As soon as the FloodStop sensor(s) detect a small amount of water, the FloodStop will automatically close the water valve and sound an alarm. This is much better than traditional water sensors that simply make noise. With the FloodStop the source of damage (water) will be immediately dealt with.
Additionally, there is a 'normally open' connection on the FloodStop controller,
The Floodstop auto water shut-off runs on AC power with battery backup by 4 AA batteries (not included).
- Floodstop controller
- Plug-in AC-DC power adapter
- 1/4" water valve
- Water sensor
Floodstop FS1/4-C (V4) 1/4 inch Auto Shutoff Features:
- Floodstop valve connects to the 1/4 inch supply line with compression connection
- AC powered battery back-up by 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Solid brass "full port" non-restricting valve body, motor driven ball-valve
- Certified LEAD FREE valve
- When leak is detected, alarm sounds and water supply is shut off
- Can be connected to alarm, voice dialer, or automation system with the on-board alarm output (normally open connection)
- Controller mounts on wall, sensor is placed at the base of the water heater
- Additional FSA-SENSOR water sensors may be purchased and daisy chained to provdie additional water sensing locations
- IAPMO certified for health, lead free and Universal Plumbing Code
- UL certified as a plumbing accessory
- Power supplies are certified for Canada and USA
FloodStop Demonstration (3/4" single valve model shown)