Global Cache iTach Flex WIFI
- Product Information
The Global Cache iTach Flex WIFI is a compact device that adds WIFI enabled control of most devices by way of infrared (IR) or RS232/serial or contact closure. By changing cables you change its function! Just add the appropriate FlexLink cable (shown below) to determine its ability.
The Flex can be used with a compatible iPhone or Android app, using software like iRule and onControl, or with automation software or hardware. Or write your own code using the Flex API.
An IR learner is built-in to learn commands from existing IR equipment.
Add a Flex Link cable to complete the Flex:
- Flex Link IR Emitter (FLEX-IREMITTER)
- Flex Link IR Blaster (FLEX-BLASTER)
- Flex Link Tri Port (FLEX-TRIPORT)
- Flex Link Relay & Sensor Cable (FLEX-RC)
- Flex Link RS232/Serial (FLEX-RS232)
- Flex Link RS232 Mini Jack (FLC-SL-MJ)
- Flex Link RS485 Serial (FLC-SL-485)
A built in web server and 4MB on board memory allow it to serve web pages and for built in HTTP web based control and it is also compatible with iTach TCP commands. The Flex firmware is upgradeable to allow for future expansion.
- iTach Flex WIFI
- Mounting dock
- 5VDC Power supply
- USB micro adapter