Intermatic Residential Whole House Surge Protector
- Product Information
Protect ALL of your sensitive devices including automation switches, computers, TVs and electronics by installing a whole house surge suppressor at the breaker panel. You may have your computer or TV plugged in to a surge bar but is it enough? Another level of protection is often recommended. What about your other household electronics like X10, ZWave or Insteon wall switches or other electronics?
Compared to the IG1240RC3, the IG3240RC3 has a higher maximum surge rating, 10 year warranty and $25,000 equipment protection. The IG3240RC features 6 distinct protection modes with status monitoring circuit and status LEDs and is suitable for residential or light commercial single or split phase panels up to 400A panel capacity.
Two free 15A circuit breakers are required to install this device and electrical work should always be performed by a qualified installer.
- Suitable for 120/240 VAC split phase or single phase panels up to 400A
- Residential or light commercial
- 6 mode protection
- Peak Surge 60kA per phase, 180kA per system
- Individual thermally protected components
- Status monitoring circuit
- Status LEDs
- Compatible with X10 and other powerline technologies
- Metal enclosure
- cULus Listed
- $25,000 equipment protection
- 5 year warranty
Customers Who Bought This Also Bought