STI Wireless Exit Stopper Door Alarm for Double Doors
Usually Ships in 5-7 days
- Product Information
Prevent unauthorized exits/entries through emergency exit doors and rear doors with this wireless door alarm. When someone opens the protected door, the electronic Exit Stopper emits a really loud alarm for 30 seconds, three minutes or continuously and transmits a signal to the included 8-Channel Receiver. It comes complete with double reed switch assembly for monitoring double doors. You can silence the alarm and allow authorized exits with key operated override. In the annunciator mode, it announces a door’s opening with a set of 10 beeps and then resets. This self-contained unit has a rugged polycarbonate housing and is easy to install.
- Supervised wireless 433MHz (requires 4-Channel Receiver STI-34104 or 8-Channel Receiver STI-34108).
- Complete with double reed switch assembly to monitor double doors.
- Highly visible "stop sign" design acts as a deterrent.
- Unit is completely self-contained and easy to install.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry (95 dB low volume setting can be selected if desired).
- Up to 1000 foot (line of sight) range.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Upon installation, user can select whether to use as an alarm or annunciator.
- May be programmed for 30-second entry delay or immediate trip
- Alarming delay allows unit to arm following an authorized exit
- May be mounted on top, right, left or next to almost any door
- Less expensive than heavy horizontal bar type units
- Includes a 9-VDC alkaline battery
- Recommended operating temperature 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Not for outdoor use
- UV-stabilized, super tough polycarbonate housing